To deliver exceptional service levels through the supply of print management (and creative design through our sister company Bigkid) related products and services to new and potential client needs. You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship, tasked with identifying and generating a new and prospective client target base, delivering quality print-related products and services. This is very much a client-facing new account development role with the ideal candidate having had proven experience of working within the Print Management arena.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and progress own pipeline of new prospects and clients to achieve targets set by Cubiquity through close customer interaction on a day to day basis.
- Visit client premises to promote the Cubiquity and Bigkid full range of services to new potential contacts within the client’s offices.
- Build relationships to generate loyalty and increased sales opportunities to achieve new margin growth for the Company.
- Work with your internal supporting account team to deliver the SLA’s and KPI’s required for all new clients
- Ability to fully support and deliver first class responses to new tender opportunities
- Work with your supporting internal account team to deliver a service that is second to none.
- Maximise the margin generated for the business to achieve targets set for new business
- Support the account management team as required
- Support the Directors with new business propositioning for the company
- Use the companies systems to maximise efficiencies
- Support the Client Account Team with the implementation of new client and/or contract wins
- Experience of developing a print management solution to the private and public sectors
- Proven knowledge of the print industry
- Previous client facing sales and support experience in a print environment
- Good interpersonal relationships skills up to senior level
- Good man management skills
- Experience in identifying and developing new client opportunities through a print management solution sell
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Must show the ability to work unsupervised at times
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Exceptional presentation and pitch skills
- Excellent time management to maximise new business opportunities in line with company expectations
- Outstanding at appointment setting and follow up on meetings and actions