This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which invests in its people.
The purpose of the role is to support the account management team for all administrative duties. The role is based in Whyteleafe, Surrey. We are looking for someone with strong business and Excel skills, and with a problem-solving, analytical attitude. The ideal candidate will be systematic in their approach, be able to manage multiple projects at once and have a keen eye for detail.
Hours 09.00 – 17.30 with 30 minutes for lunch.
The role is a shared resource across the account management teams.
Salary – depending on experience, Private Health Insurance (after successful completion of probation period).
- Processing of web to print orders
- Processing business card orders
- Batch process the orders
- Release stock orders off back order and batch process.
- Log in requests that come through from any client on emails
- Provide stock order reports
- Manage stock levels
- Invoice stock orders
- Uploads, amends to the online portal
- Push failed orders through on the system
- Repeat orders for simple jobs
- TNT label completion for delivery
- Check the WIP/close down jobs
- Month end reporting and reconciling of invoices across multiple accounts