That’s it. We’re halfway through January – hurray! With most of us already demotivated when it comes to our New Year’s resolutions, here at Cubiquity we’ve got five fun things to give you a spring in your step.
- Set goals – whether it be a new target for the day, week, month or year, make Blue Monday the day where you become motivated. Go on and achieve, even with this weather!
- Do a good deed – offer your seat on the train to someone who needs it, buy your work colleague a little afternoon treat, give money to charity, sign up to a run-fun or simply smile at a someone you walk pass.
- Go for a walk without your phone – there once was a mystical place, where mobile phones did not exist…Try it for a total refresh, even if it’s only for 10 minutes.
- Take a lunch break – we are all guilty of being consumed by emails, especially throughout the early stages of the week/year. Take at least a half an hour lunch break. After all, we are all entitled to a breather, a time to rejuvenate.
- Treat yourself – to get through the first day of the working week, why restrict yourself? Count it as a motivational snack or drink. You never know, it may be some food for thought.
So goodbye Blue Monday. It’s all about Morale Monday at Cubiquity!